1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
EmiLu Hotel GmbH
Phone +49 711 342062-0
Fax +49 711 342062- 99
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Charles Eric Swanson
Management: Michael Bräutigam, Martin Klöble, Gayle Swanson
Company headquarters: Stuttgart
AG Stuttgart HRB 774719
You can contact our data protection officer at the above postal address with the addition of “data protection officer” or at email@example.com
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Right to correction or deletion (Art. 16 and Art. 17 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Right to object to processing (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or lit. f GDPR),
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR ):
- IP address
- the date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.
1. a) Cookies
Cookies can contain data that enable the device used to be recognized. In some cases, however, cookies only contain information about certain settings that cannot be related to a person. However, cookies cannot identify a user directly.
A distinction is made between session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser, and permanent cookies, which are stored beyond the individual session. With regard to their function, a distinction is again made between cookies:
• Essential cookies: These are absolutely necessary to move around the website, to use basic functions and to guarantee the security of the website; they do not collect information about you for marketing purposes, nor do they store which websites you have visited;
• Statistics: These collect information on how you use our website, which pages you visit and e.g. B. Whether there are errors in website use; they do not collect any information that could identify you - all information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve our website and to find out what interests our users;
• Marketing: These are used to offer website users needs-based advertising on the website or offers from third parties and to measure the effectiveness of these offers; Marketing cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months;
• External media: These are used to improve the interactivity of our website with other services (e.g. social networks); Sharing cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months.
4. OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS ON OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
(5) Note on data transfer to the USA
Tools from companies based in the USA are integrated on our website. When these tools are active, your personal data can be passed on to the US servers of the respective companies. We would like to point out that the USA is not a safe third country within the meaning of EU data protection law. US companies are obliged to disclose personal data to security authorities without you as the person concerned being able to take legal action against this. It cannot therefore be ruled out that US authorities (e.g. secret services) process, evaluate and permanently store your data on US servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence on these processing activities.
5. OBJECTS OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the legal notice.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in them and deduce your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions you have taken on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we save the data purely statistically and anonymously. Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the tracking mentioned above takes place.
7. USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
(1) This website uses Google Analytics and Google Search Console, web analysis services from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage. Various reports can be viewed in the Search Console and a website can be configured.
(2) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install it from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(3) We use the user ID function. With the help of the user ID, we can assign a unique, permanent ID to one or more sessions (and the activities within these sessions) and analyze user behavior across devices.
We use Google signals. This means that Google Analytics collects additional information about users who have activated personalized ads (interests and demographic data) and ads can be delivered to these users in cross-device remarketing campaigns.
We use the ‘anonymizeIP’ function (so-called IP masking): Due to the activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) The legal basis for processing the data is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR for the analysis and better design of our website.
You can change your cookie settings at any time under the following link: https://emi.quadro-hosting.de/...
8. INTEGRATION OF GOOGLE MAPS
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function. Google Maps is integrated with a 2 click solution. This is controlled by the cookie management.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.
9. USE OF GOOGLE ADWORDS CONVERSION
(1) We use Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data from the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". To do this, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as the insertion of advertisements or clicks by the user, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will save a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The analysis values for this cookie are usually the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user is not would like to be addressed more).
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages on the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that is collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you are visiting the corresponding part of our website have accessed or clicked on one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out your IP address and save it.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly; In particular, by suppressing cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked, https://www.google.de/settings..., with this setting deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choic..., whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies ; d) by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings.... We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for processing the data with the help of Google Adwords Conversion is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR for the analysis and better design of our website.
You can change your cookie settings at any time under the following link: https://emi.quadro-hosting.de/...
(7) Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/... and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a process that we would like to use to address you again. This application allows you to see our advertisements when you continue to use the Internet after visiting our website. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behavior is recorded and evaluated by Google when you visit various websites. In this way, Google can determine your previous visit to our website. A merging of the data collected in the context of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google, does not take place by Google according to its own statements. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing.
(2) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly; in particular, by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by installing the plug-in provided by Google under the following link: https://www.google.com/setting...; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choic..., whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser under the link http://www.google.com/settings..., e) using the appropriate cookie setting. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(3) The legal basis for processing the data with the help of Google Remarketing is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR for the analysis and better design of our website.
You can change your cookie settings at any time under the following link: https://emi.quadro-hosting.de/...
(4) Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/... and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
11. DOUBLE CLICK BY GOOGLE
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that is collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or have clicked on one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out your IP address and save it.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly; in particular, by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked, https://www.google.de/settings..., with this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choic..., whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings.... We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(4) The legal basis for processing your data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR.
(5) Further information about DoubleClick by Google is available at https://www.google.de/doublecl... and http://support.google.com/adse..., as well as general data protection at Google: https: / /www.google. de / intl / de / policies / privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
12. Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tripadvisor, Trivago, Check 24
(1) Links to these services are provided on our website. Your personal data will not be passed on by us. Social plugins are not used on our site, i.e. if you do not explicitly follow the relevant links, no data will be transmitted to the services mentioned.
(2) If you follow these links, your browser will connect to the corresponding social network or service. In doing so, data, e.g. your IP address, are transmitted so that you can assign your visit to our site to your existing user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your corresponding user account.
(3) You can find the data protection declaration on our Facebook page here
13. ONLINE RESERVATIONS
(1) We use the booking engines of Hotelnetsolutions (HotelNetSolutions GmbH) and MEWS so that you can conveniently book your stay with us online.
Your data will only be used for
• Establishment, implementation and processing of the contractual relationship established with the reservation, and
• for any pre- and post-stay mailings
collected, processed and used.
(2) If you would like to book an overnight stay with us online, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for processing the contracts is marked separately; further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. To do this, we can pass on your payment details to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter b of the GDPR.
(3) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will restrict the processing, i. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
14. SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
(1) Video surveillance takes place on the premises of EmiLu Hotel GmbH within the legal limits, in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG n. F.) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(2) Video surveillance is only permitted insofar as it is required by those interested in the EmiLu Hotel GmbH and there are no legitimate interests of the guests opposing it.
(3) Any video surveillance that has been set up is always made recognizable to the persons concerned. You can always see which video camera is activated.
(4) The identification is still carried out by a clearly visible sign that is attached so that it is visible before the person concerned enters the radius of the video surveillance. The sign also has the name of the person responsible for video surveillance, as well as their contact details for obtaining information about the surveillance camera.
(5) Compliance with the rights of the data subjects according to Art. 14 to 21 GDPR is ensured.
(6) The legal basis for processing your data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR (Article 13 Paragraph 1 Letter d GDPR).
(7) All rights according to § 2 of this data protection declaration, in particular the right to information and the right to lodge a complaint, remain unaffected (Art. 13 Paragraphs 1 and 2 GDPR).
EmiLu Hotel GmbH uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the data you provide from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. These security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. In addition, all employees and vicarious agents are obliged to observe data secrecy under the Federal Data Protection Act.
16. E-MAIL MARKETING SERVICE
We at EmiLu Hotel GmbH use HNS to send newsletters.
EmiLu Hotel GmbH reserves the right to change this data protection declaration. The current version of the data protection declaration is always available on the EmiLu Hotel GmbH website under the link to the website.