Do you need a parking spot in our underground parking garage for your stay?
Please contact prior to arrival!
We need to register your license plate for entrance into the garage.
Without registration you will not be able to get in.
Please provide the license plate number of the car you are traveling
with. If parking is available, you will receive an email from us with
your registration and directions.
Please enter the following address in your navigation system:
- Entrance via Galeria Kaufhof garage.
- Proceed down the ramp to the barrier. This will open automatically after 3 p.m. if you have registered your car.
- Drive to the parking level noted on your confirmation.
- Parking Level 2 (down 1 level) or Parking Level 3 (down 2 levels).
- The parking area is located behind the roll-up door.
- Door opens automatically if you are on the correct level.
You may exit the parking garage anytime before 12 noon on your departure day. The garage door and the barrier will open automatically when you approach.
If our in-house underground garage is fully booked, we recommend the Rathaus underground garage. Please enter the following address in your navigation system:
What you should consider when arriving by car:
We would like to point out that you will need an appropriate environmental sticker when travelling to Stuttgart by car. A general driving ban applies to all motor vehicles with diesel engines of emission standard 4/ IV and below.
In addition, since 01. January 2020 single-track bans for diesel cars of emission class Euro 5/ V and lower. You can find more information on around 60 environmental zones on the website Umwelt-Plakette.
Do you need a badge? Here you can simply order one. Please note that although the environmental badge can be applied for digitally, the shipping is done by post (delivery within Germany is 2-3 days, outside 10-15 days).